Why Pebble Singha
Before I tell you about me, I want to take 1 MINUTE of your time to tell you a Shocking Truth.
According to the Danger Report published by the National Association of Realtors in 2015-
- " Masses of Marginal Agents destroy the reputation. The Real Estate Industry is saddled with a large number of Part-Time, Untrained, Unethical and /or Incompetent Agents. This knowledge gap threatens the credibility of the industry"
I admit that my industry is one of the most unethical industries out there. This industry is full of ego filled people who will fake their way to obtain a trusting consumers business. This is why it is so important for you as a consumer to know more about the Real Estate Industry and how it functions. Truth be known, most agents are looking to learn on the job using your transaction. Simply because most of them are untrained, unethical and Incompetent. This is why so much discontent and lack of trust among consumers.
So much so that ACCORDING TO NAR (National Association of Realtors) -
- The Delta between great Real Estate Service and poor Real Estate service has simply become too large, due to UNACCEPTABLY LOW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS to become a Real Estate Agent.
HOW BIG IS THE PROBLEM FOR YOU?
- And while the lack of knowledge is a significant danger in itself, when combined with a lack of basic competency, it could be DESTRUCTIVE to both the industry and the CONSUMER.
- Because most people aren't hiring Real Estate agents or Brokers more than twice in their lives, it makes the consumer uniquely incapable to gauge the quality of what they are hiring.
"THIS IS WHY YOU NEED PEBBLE SINGHA"
VOTED "TOP 10 AGENTS IN CALIFORNIA- 2017" ON EXCEPTIONAL AND OUTSTANDING CLIENT SERVICE & SATISFACTION.
In order to distance myself from the average untrained Agent out in the field who pretends that by just obtaining a license to sell Real Estate they have all the knowledge they need, I continued my education and certifications to better understand the consumer and empower myself with the right knowledge to represent your interests. DID YOU KNOW - That a Real Estate Agent has to work under a Real Estate Broker just like myself at all times. When was the last time a Real Estate Agent introduced you to his Real Estate Broker - NEVER.
- Holds the highest License in Real Estate, that of an Independent Real Estate Broker. Many Brokers still choose to be associate Brokers where they work under a Broker Of Record but pretend to be Independent Brokers- BEWARE.
- Part of Elite Broker In Trust Network. Entry level requirements to joining this Elite Network are more stringent than any other brokerage around. So much so that an average member has to be in business a minimum of 5 years. Must have represented at least 50 transactions before joining. Must continue to be Top 20% in sales among their peers. None of these stringent regulations are seen at other Brokerages.
- Enhanced continued education and certifications to better represent you the consumer. Most Real Estate Agents just have a basic license.
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist (FTHBS)- Certified to effectively represent a First Time Home Buyer by California Association of Realtors.
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRESS)- Certified by CAR to represent consumers dealing with a PROBATE. Not all Agents have this.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)- Certified in 2009 to help people behind on their mortgages and doing Short Sales.
- Property Management Certification (PMC)- Certified to manage properties, deal with tenants, Accounting, Managing.
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)- Certified and trained to use technology to create TOP RESULTS for both buyers and sellers.
- A BOLD Graduate from KW MAPS COACHING- One of the best available programs to learn how to best represent a consumer and protect their interests. This program prepares one to be an Elite Agent.
- Licensed and selling Real Estate for over 14 years. Being a Top Agent year after Year after Year.
- Over 300 transactions completed. An average agent sells only 5-15 homes in their career.
- Over 150 most complex Short Sales completed. Most agents claiming to have done short sales on an average have done 5-10 Short sales. It's one thing to list 150 short sales and another to actually close them. Yes, that means negotiating with the biggest of banks out there. With a 96.8% Closing Ratio. Surely shows that Pebble Singha walks his talk. A master Negotiator.
- Knowledge of Real Estate Contracts. Pebble Singha taught contracts to fellow agents at KW Encino.
- 100% - Five Star Reviews from 100% satisfied clients.
- A well known and respected name in San Fernando Valley Real Estate. My peers love doing business with me, for I have built a great relationship with them. Great Karma leads to good meaningful relationships that help you in your business.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Real Estate Professional, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I’ve found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They’ve also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell your home, please contact me.